How Lingerie Helps Me Deal with Gender Dysphoria
All photos by Kat McNeal. Please don’t remove the credits.
KITTEN DOESN’T WANT TO BE FED. KITTEN WANTS TO HUNT.
(My new project is photoshopping kittens into my favorite movies! Message me if you have any awesome movie suggestions.)
Inspired by a recent podcast where a writer discusses finally reading 50 of the books which he thought he should read (and indeed may have fibbed about reading them)… my own list. I need suggestions to finish it.
1. Flowers for Algernon
2. Moby Dick
3. To Kill a Mockingbird
4. The Diary of a Young Girl
5. American Psycho (partly read before)
7. The Great Gatsby
9. Atlas Shrugged
10. The Grapes of Wrath
12. Master and Margarita
13. War and Peace
14. Brideshead Revisited
15. Anna Karenina
16. The Satanic Verses
17. One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
18. Wuthering Heights (partly read before)
19. The Picture of Dorian Gray (partly read before)
21. Little Women (partly read before)
22. Crime and Punishment
23. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
24. Les Miserables (partly read before)
25. Great Expectations
26. The Scarlet Letter
27. North and South
28. Vanity Fair
29. The War of the Worlds
30. Far from the Madding Crowd
31. Gulliver’s Travels
32. The Wanderer
Need 14 more suggestions. (Or more, I can swap stuff out.)
What advice do you have for a 14 year old girl?
This is so vague I love it. The voices you are hearing are real, god is speaking to you. The nation of France needs you. Don your armor, take up arms, lead the French army. This is your destiny, joan. When the flames come for you let them lick your bones and laugh.